Alestia RPG Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The book of Alestia [finished]

Go down

Should I post the book?

The book of Alestia [finished] I_vote_lcap100%The book of Alestia [finished] I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
The book of Alestia [finished] I_vote_lcap0%The book of Alestia [finished] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

The book of Alestia [finished] Empty The book of Alestia [finished]

Post  Tanner_King Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Day1- Ive finally arrived to Alestia! It was a long trip from Minetopia. At first glance this place doesn't seem like much, but as I take a look around I stumble upon Westreach. This town is beutifle! I am greeted by a nice young man named Killzoik, he shows me around the empire. I later meet with a strange but wise looking man, this man so happens to be an Architect! Not only an Architect, but Fungus the Architect! He is very friendly and asks which class type I wish to be. I choose an alchemist. With a wave of his hand he grants me my powers and I am now a Mage!

Day2- Well I have my powers, now it is time for a home. I venture through Westreach for a home and stumble upon a beutifle lady named Yuki. She kindly offers me a home in her attic untill I can afford a home. I set off into the woods for supplies.

Day3- Well, I finally built a home! Tis a fine peice of art, made of planks and wood, even has a basement! I deside to add a desk and turn her into a potion shop.

Day4- Yuki has invited me on an adventure! How exciting! She lend me a sword since I don't yet own one, We venture off into the mountains to a creepy looking statue, she tell me to be carefull. I fear of what is ahead... Turns out, its full of zombies! We cut through them and she retrives something from a chest. I grab myself a leather tunic. When we exit the tomb, she shows me what she grabbed. It was nether warts! She is kind enough to share half with me, I feel this is the begining of a new friendship.

Day5- My neighbors are talking about something called Anarchy. Anarchy so happens to be when both nations attack each other for their empires. And I also hear of an evil emperor names turret. I fear of what is to come for Westreach...

Day6- I am wondering around when I stumble upon Venice. This empire aparently belongs to turret. I am a bit scared to wonder in, but I must have a peek. I bump into a friendly fellow they call Mike. He is showing me around when I accidentaly drop my poison. It splashes all over him putting him in imence pain. I run for the exit but just before I get out I am struck by a sword. I turn to see that the dark knight Turret is staring me down. He yells for me to leave, I do so. I return to Westreach wounded and treat to my cut. Luckily, it's not too deep.

Day7- Well...today is the day...I can hear the clashing of swords already, I pack up my valubles and get ready to leave. I must hurry before they--

Day8- I've just managed to escape the worriors. I had to dig my way to saftey. Sorry about not finishing the last part of say seven, but I had no time to finish, they were already braking down my door. I return to Westreach, it does not look the same.... The castle is destroyed, houses are burned to the ground. And Yuki's house...I don't even recognize it anymore.. my house was burn't down in the fire as well. Time to get to work on the town.

Day9- The town is repaired! Thanks to the wonderfull help of one of the killzoik brothers. My house is made of stone now, and Yukis house looks prettier than ever. I am very happy to hear that she was else where when the attack happened, I was afraid she was hurt during the Anarchy. Luckily our men only got a few cuts and burns that have been treated with magma creame. The castle has been repaired..on the outside....and killzoiks old house now looks like a stone mansion! but wait..whats this? A new building? I take a closer look and notice that it looks a bit like a pub. It has a nice wood finishing, walls made of sandstone and wood, paintings, and a stone fireplace! I ask whos beutifle artwork this is, turns out a man by the name of Apok made it. They say there is more but I will look at that later on, for now I need to look at the damage done to Venice.

Day10- I go to Venice, its even worse than Westreach..... I asked what happened and they say that the killzoiks and Fungus launched loads of TNT at the empire. I'm glad turret fled to Nocturnal, that way I won't bump into him again.... I guess I can't do much for this poor town, thank Notch the citizens were only wounded.

Day11- Well since everything is patched up now, besides Venice ofcorse, I venture off to find Apoks creations. I find a small fishing town, they are starving because the "Eternal winter" froze up the lake, I sell them some cooked wish, hopefully they can last off of that.
I leave that town and head for the empire Iron. This is a pretty nice looking town, its a bit small but has a nice castle. I buy a medium plot on the land and come up with a brilliant idea! I decide to build a small platform and a small airship and use it for transporting supplys to empires in need. I go and build one in Westreach as well. I find out that Yuki has bought the land of the ruins of Venice and I ask her if I can build the compony headquarters there. She cuts me a deal by me making her the head of the compony if she gives me the land, I ofcorse don't argue. we get to work building the compony base. This might take a few days.....

Day12- There is alot of rubble where Venice was, which means alot of cleaning... Me and Yuki decide to ask Fungus to preform a clean-up for us, luckily he says yes. He slowly waves his right hand and the ruins are slowly being replaced with flat grass plains. We give him many thanks and get to work on the buildings. Since Yuki owns the land, I let her choose the design. She suggests we build a city on the ground and build the base of operations in the sky. We get to work on the town hall which has a tower leading to the sky.

Day13- After Yuki finishes the base, I work on the landing pad for the transport balloon. I plan on building much larger airships for Anarchy, might even sell some to empires, but for a high price of corse. While I finish that up, Yuki builds a wall surrounding the city. When the city is finished we call it Skyte

Day14- I decide to spy on Turret to see what he is doing. As I get closer to his empire, The feeling of an evil presence grows. I sneak into his new empire called Winterhaven. It is a bit small, but looks nice and clean. Out of no where he spots me, and before I can move, he teleports to me and grabs me. He doesn't kill me though, instead he makes me a deal. If I can bring back his stolen items, he will pay me and let me live. He throws me out and I shuffle for me book and run for Skyte.

Day15- Since Yuki is gone most of the day, I have to keep track of Skyte myself. There hasn't been very many people ariving to Alestia, so Skyte won't get alot of attention. So far the only buildings not owned by me or Yuki are Apoks tool shop, turrets rare drop shop, and killzoiks....thingie....yeah I don't know what it is but it looks fancy.

Day16- I've just noticed a strange church next to Skyte, I don't remember seeing it there. I get closer to take a look and something about the church is very unsettling...I't looks like its been there awhile, maybe it is part of the Venice ruins? I notice an area thats blocked off, I'll being Yuki with me tomorrow to have a look at it.

Day17- Well yuki has arived, so I think I'll tell her about the church. She says that she hasn't seen it either, this is very strange. We head back and this time the door is open! But the barricade is still there! Me and Yuki break the barrier and rush inside. What we find is terrifying. There's -page is ripped- Me and Yuki are too terrified to press on, so we retreat to Skyte.

Day18- I am too terrified to sleep...what we seen in there was terrible and- wait a second...my book is ripped! It's as if something doesn't want the secret out, but who? I grab my sword, leave a note by Yukis bedside and head for the church.

Day19- Next think I know, I wake up and I'm laying in bed. My body hurts whenever I move. I can't seem to remember what had happened but as I look to my right, I notice that my sword is broken. I also see an unfimiliar book. It is black with red writing that I cannot seem to translate. The book also seems to be wrapped in chains, I try my best to sit up in bed and grab the book, but before I grab it, Yuki snatches it, I ask what had happened, she says she found me laying outside the church with this book in my hand and I was burnt and cut up pretty bad. She keeps the book from my reach, I don't plan on forcefully getting it due to the pain. So I wait untill she leaves.

Day20- Before she leaves she locks the book in her chest, this upsets me. She grabs her things, commands me to stay in bed, and leaves. You know me, I'm too curios to stay away. I slowly walk to the chest, I'm still brused up by the way, and get to her chest. I grab my sword and use the broken end to pick the lock. Success! I reach in, grab the book, and limp back to my bed. I try the lock, no good...The sword is not the right shape for the lock. On the back of the book it says something about a key in the heart of Notch... The church! I go as fast as I can for the church, find the key in one of the benches and unlock the book. When I open the book, I hear crys of a terrible monster, I recognize the cry, it sounds like... The Eater of Worlds! Oh boy... Yuki is gonna be very mad when she comes back...

Day21- I try to sneek back to my office in Skyte, but Yuki at the door tapping her foot. When she notices me she glares at me so hard I swear she was reading my mind, next thing I know shes yelling at me, heres how it went down... "Where have you been!" "I went back to the church...to pray..." "Your not even christian! and- whats that?" "nothing..." "You opened the book?!" "I HAD to have a look inside!" "You idiot now were all dead!" She then storms inside leaving me worried about Alestia...

Day22- All night I hear the constant screaming of the creature and the rumbling of the ground, I notice Yuki packing an awful lot of things. I ask where shes going, she doesn't answer... She heads for the door but I grab her arm and ask once more. She finally replies, "Away from here!" I know if anyone tries leaving Alestia, the beast will follow them. I musn't let that happen. I tell Yuki that we must kill the horrible beast. She asks how we are going to lure it out of the ground, I give her a cheeky smile.

Day23- Well it took some arguing but I got Yuki to pose as bait, I decided to tie her up to a post, that was the beast doesn't think it's a trap, which it is. When he rises for a treat, I send my arrow flying into his eye. I cut Yuki down from the post and we run to my trao I set. When we reach one of its burrow holes, we leap over and the beast falls into the hole. I ignite the redstone trail, lighting the TNT I placed in his den. We run like crazy as a massive explosion come out of the hole. I now beleive the creature to be dead.

Day24- I thought it was dead, but later I found out, I was terribly wrong... The trap I set didin't kill him, just made him even angrier with me. When I am messing around with things in Skyte I jump at the sound of its screams. I quickly look around thinking I'm going mad. A large tenticle bashes out of the ground and drags me under, I am taken through a strange tunnel into a den. Luckily I had a torch with me, I burn the tenticle and it drops me and slithers away into the dark. This place is very strange and creepy... The walls, floor, and ceiling of the tunnels are covered in what seems to be blood and meat... I follow what seems to be the beasts trail and head straight into his den. The creature isin't there, but his meal is.. I see bones, left overs from victums and- Theres living humans hanging from the ceiling! I can't find a way to cut them down from where I am... I have but one choice, blow down the ceiling. I smash a ball of slim onti some TNT making it sticky, light it, and toss it on the ceiling. The Victums falls and wake, one by one I cut them out of their meaty vests. I know the TNT was a bit much by now, because were allready hearing the creature heading for us. I grab the survivors and we run for an exit, but meet at a dead end... The creature turns the corner, and I know we are all goners...But then, just before it attacks, I hear an explosion and turret comes flying from the ceiling. He stabs his diamons sword into the beast yelling for the others. Fungus, yuki, Mike, Apok, and the killzoik brothers all join him in attacking the beast. The creature is dead within minutes. Turns out, Turret isin't that bad of a guy, I'm quite suprized he came to kill the creature. I ask him why he saved us, and he says he only came for the civilians, those were some of his old civilians from Venice. But I know he came to save me to, he can't hide it from his face. I am shuned by my people for opening the book in the first place, but they forgive me for saving the people of Venice.

Day25- Well thats my story so far, I hope you enjoyed the adventure, there will be plenty more to come.

Missing page- Ghasts every where, the walls and floor are made of Netherrack, theres lava on the floor.

Last edited by Tanner_King on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing book)

Tanner_King

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum