Alestia RPG Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint/Goodbye

2 posters

Go down

Complaint/Goodbye Empty Complaint/Goodbye

Post  vengefulchao Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:43 pm

This is both a complaint on one of the "traps" in the game. No way of knowing its there. no way of saving yourself. lose everything without chance of getting it back. i can take traps. lava? okay i die stuff is gone, but its fair. drowning? yeah stuff is there and im dead, go back to get it. bedrock is gone and you fall out of the map and stuff is lost for all eternity? Bullshit. so this is my complaint and my farewell. the first server i have ever rage quit. feel proud Alestia for doing what hundreds of other servers could not. pissing me off to an extent that i start to black out and want to destroy my computer. So i am glad to get to kno a few people on this server, i will regret doing this later, but for now only thing keeping me from punching out my screen is leaving. Fungus get rid of that trap and any others like it. i think we both know if you dont this isnt the last time someone will quit your server. maybe if it gets fixed ill come back. god just pissed i lost all my goodies. that was a bullshit trap and you know it.

vengefulchao

Back to top Go down

Complaint/Goodbye Empty Re: Complaint/Goodbye

Post  Fungus_Oz Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Sorry Mate, It can't be helped. I'll probably work on dumbing that trap down a little.
All the best
Fungus_Oz
Fungus_Oz
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/FungusOz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum