Alestia RPG Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eddie442's application

2 posters

Go down

eddie442's application Empty Re: eddie442's application

Post  Fungus_Oz Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 am

Whitelisted Smile Be sure that you've downloaded and applied your skin and texture pack Smile
Fungus_Oz
Fungus_Oz
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/FungusOz

Back to top Go down

eddie442's application Empty eddie442's application

Post  eddie442 Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 pm

REAL LIFE
IGN: eddie442
Previous server experience: I owned the server BeigeCraft. I also played on Lord of the Craft for a bit as it is a great server. However, recently i have been abused on it and i decided i need a fresh start.

IN GAME

Name: Murgot
IGN:eddie442
Race: Bowrerick

Appearance: Hair: 3 long strands of white hair
Skin: Pale white
Physique: Strong, muscular and domineering
Choice of clothing: Dentistry attire
Choice of weapons: A drill

Back story: Murgot befriended a young boy called Malek as a child, and they became avid friends. They soon discovered that they both wished to be dentists, which was a real delight. His dad, a farmer, found Malek as a baby, lying by the doorstep abandoned. Naturally, he took him in. But one day, Mercenaries, led by Sephid the Cruel, attacked their farm and ransacked it. Malek was kidknapped, but Murgot ran away into the desert. He is hoping to find him in the world of Alestia, and avenge his family.

i know it sounds a lot like KINKYWINKLE's application, but it is meant to be. He is my friend in real life and he gave permission for me to do this, so please do not deny my application on the basis of that arguement.

eddie442

Back to top Go down