Alestia RPG Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KINKYWINKLE's Forum request!

2 posters

Go down

KINKYWINKLE's Forum request! Empty Whitelisted

Post  Fungus_Oz Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:18 am

You've been whitelisted Smile Now Alestia isn't that hardcore of an RP server, but I love writing and that is an amazing backstory Smile You're welcome on our server, you just don't have to RP that much. You still can if you want though.
Smile
Fungus_Oz
Fungus_Oz
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/FungusOz

Back to top Go down

KINKYWINKLE's Forum request! Empty KINKYWINKLE's Forum request!

Post  KINKYWINKLE Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:18 pm

REAL LIFE \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
IGN: KINKYWINKLE
Previous server experience: I was an admin on the server BeigeCraft. I never played in creative though, because I love role-play.

IN GAME \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Name: Malek
IGN:KINKYWINKLE
Race: Bowrerick

Appearance: Hair: None
Skin: Gray-Brown
Complexion: reasonably wrinkled and mourningful bags under eyes
Physique: Wirey, lanky and short
Choice of clothing: Leather armour
Choice of weapons: A hatchet

Back story: As young children, younger than he is now, Malek strove to be a dentist, so that he could work in the Bowre Isles Dentistry Academy. His father Nasquard abandoned them at the door of Uqardee, the farmer. He raised Malek for two years, untill he was three years old. Training him in the ways of farming and agriculture; but one day, on a gloomy dark evening, came the Cruels, Led by Sepron, they were the highest praised and most respected bandits in Bowre. They came to the farm and butchered Uqardee on a pike, spiked into the ground, surrounded by blazing and scorching crops. They stole the child, Malek. He took him to their camp, whilst he was still screaming, and struggling.
4 years on, and he is the most feared bandit and mercenary in all of Farack ( the world he was from ).
Looking to earn money through murder and thief in thus new world, the world of ALESTIA!

KINKYWINKLE

Back to top Go down